The Southern Brush Advantage
When choosing a contractor for pipeline and right-of-way maintenance, operators look for predictably superior results at a fair price – delivered with consistently excellent customer service. Our clients choose Southern Brush year after year because we provide them with:
- Transparent bidding and no hidden costs or fees. When we undertake an on-site assessment of a potential job, what we bid is what you will pay – no surprises.
- Experienced project managers to coordinate and oversee the work. You can’t afford a contractor who takes shortcuts. Our project managers oversee all jobs and ensure that work is done correctly and safely every time – no cutting corners.
- Weekly logs demonstrating actual work completed and progress to date. You will have confidence in our work without the need to watch the project every day. Our weekly reports convey precisely what work has been completed – no guessing.
- Professional and hassle-free invoicing. “Paperwork” can be frustrating for even the most administratively inclined. Our team of accountants, including MBAs and CPAs, ensures that the invoicing process is smooth, timely, and accurate – no headaches.
- A guarantee that the work will be done right. We guarantee that our work will be done correctly and to our customer’s satisfaction – no regrets.
- Honest service. Southern Brush is committed to operating with integrity, pursuing excellence, developing our people, and earning our customers’ business – no games.